Advanced Certification in Special Effects
Scucessful students can work as SFX (special effects) artist in production houses and Advt. agencies.
Programme is being divided in 2 modules (details are as follows)
Course Duration: 4 months
Schedule: 2 Hour/3 Days a week
Fundamental Module (2 months)
- Understanding character studio
- Understanding Biped
- Understanding Physique
- Understanding Track Editing
- Understanding the workbench
- Understanding Motion flow
- Understanding crowds
- Understanding Character studio Workflow
- Freeform Animation
- Loading, Saving, and Displaying Biped Motion
- Advanced in File Formats
Specialisation Module (2 months)
- Film studies basic for better understanding of camera movements
- Various types of shots and angles.
- Art of storytelling and storyboarding.
- Develop skills in digital modeling and character animation.
- SFX and compositing, Camera Matching.
- Post production for integrating and compositing 3D-SFX