Advanced Certification in Architectural Walkthrough
Successful students can join as a 3D Artist in Architectural Firms. There is also a possibility for work as freelancer for various builders.
Programme is being divided in 2 modules (details are as follows)
Course Duration: 4 months
Schedule: 2 Hour/3 Days a week
Fundamental Module (2 months)
- Navigating 3D space
- Creating geometry
- Animation basics
- Light and cameras
- Material Editor, Materials, and Maps
- Effects and Environments
- Video post production
- Utilities Customizing the user interface
Specialisation (2 months)
- Knowledge of CAD files format and their compatibility to other 3D applications.
- Conceptual lightning setup for walkthroughs.
- Lighting setup for both interior and exterior scene.
- Vray Render (Especially for realistic rendering).
- Camera fly-through of buildings - Walkthrough of flats.
- Camera movement and their laws - Working on lighting for interior and exterior