Advanced Certification in Rigging Artist
Successful students can work as a Rigging Artist & Character Animator in 3d Gaming companies, production houses and Advt. agencies.
Programme is being divided in 2 modules (details are as follows)
Course Duration: 4 months
Schedule: 2 Hour/3 Days a week
Fundamental Module (2 months)
- Navigating 3D space
- Creating geometry
- Animation basics
- Light and cameras
- Material Editor, Materials, and Maps
- Effects and Environments
- Video post production
- Utilities Customizing the user interface
Specialisation (2 months)
- Anatomy of organic models
- Animation for different models
- Study for animation cycle in animals, insect, robots, serpents like snakes and multi pods.
- Bones and their constraints.
- Forward kinematics (for movements of characters).
- Inverse Kinematics (for movements of characters).