Advanced Certification in Scientific Animation
Successful students can enjoy the status of 3D Artist in studios and various channels like NGC, Discovery etc.
Programme is being divided in 3 modules (details are as follows)
Course Duration: 5 months
Schedule: 2 Hour/3 Days a week
Fundamental Module (2 months)
- Navigating 3D space
- Creating geometry
- Animation basics
- Light and cameras
- Material Editor, Materials, and Maps
- Effects and Environments
- Video post production
- Utilities Customizing the user interface
Intermediate Module (1 month)
- Internal body parts and their functions.
- Different materials and textures use for various parts of body like kidney, lungs, brain, etc.
- Case studies for animation for construction.
- Working with dynamics.
- Various physics laws for behavior of different objects.
Advanced Module (2 months)
- Study toward Scientific Approach.
- Creating stunning materials.
- Creating rain, storms volcano, tornados, etc
- Frame sense.
- Color Combination theories.
- Laws of frames.
- Camera movement and their respective laws