Advanced Certification in 2D Classical Animation
This course provides students with the advanced knowledge in principles of classical animation. The student will learn concepts such as squash and stretch, timing, path of action, anticipation, action-reaction, weight, volume, and staging. This course will also develop the student's animation design sense, with exercises in character design. The student will also learn technical skills to produce animation, such as how to flip and draw, and how to film animation using Light boxes & using punch sheets. Skills learned will be applied throughout the Digital Animation Program.
- Core understanding of Animation principles
- 2D Character Design using Light boxes and Punch sheets
- Line Tests and using Dope sheets
- Placing the character in a scene
- Conceptual Design
- Production and Time Management
Course Duration: 6 months
Schedule: 2 Hours/3 Days a week
HOW TO DEVELOPE ANIMATION FROM CONCEPT TO 70 MM SCREEN
- How to develop story from core concept to story line.
- Script writing.
- How to plane strategy, paragraph according to story.
- Basics of drawings.
- Objective drawings.
- Gesture drawings.
- Live studies.
- Still life studies.
- Detail anatomy studies from Humans to animals, reptiles and others.
- Principles of drawings.
- Light and shadow.
- How to Develop Characters living and nonliving from Realistic, Semi Realistic to cartooning.
- How to develop Backgrounds and Foregrounds.
- Camera and Shots.
- Story Boarding.
- History of Animation.
- Principle of Animation.
- Lip synchronization.
- Walk through.
- Of Human beings Male, Female, Children, Kids and even New born infant.
- Of Animals, Reptiles and Birds.
- Follow-throughs and secondary actions.
- IB and CU. (In-betweens and Cleanups).
Know more about 2D Classical Animation