Adv. Diploma in Multimedia

• Profile photo of Mili
  • Profile photo of Rozbeh wasiq
  • Profile photo of Rajneesh Shrivastava
  • Profile photo of Manish
  • Profile photo of Prateek Kaushik

INTRODUCTION

A unique programme of Multimedia = Graphic Design + Web Design is originally conceived and developed at TGC to provide you cutting edge training in one of the fastest growing fields in digital media technology.

The Training modules followed in Multimedia course dwells on blending of Graphic design with advancements taking place digital technology namely web design and designing for mobile and devices. TGC undoubtedly has one of the best faculty to teach Multimedia. Our Multimedia Faculty includes department of Graphic and Web Design focusing on  Illustration and imaging for print and web publishing, creating animated multimedia contents for mobile and tablets, conceptualization and digitizing art for advertising and print packaging. We have a distinctive alumni working with reputed design studios while completing a multimedia course with TGC. Students from India, Africa and other continents comes TGC to learn multimedia course. We can assure you an experience which is unforgettable and an assured career right in the end. Students Believe TGC as their natural choice while pursuing choosing a best Multimedia course institute, no one teach multimedia better then us.

Programme Outcomes

• Raster Imaging and Vector Imaging
  • Environmental Design projects
  • Packaging Design projects
  • Corporate Design presentation.
  • Advertising Design projects
  • Concept & Symbolism study
  • Printing Processes & Costing- Live projects
  • Career Skills & Professional Practices by guest faculty
  • History and future of Graphic Design
  • Elements and Principles of Graphic Design
  • Typography- Series of Presentation
  • Symbols & Icon for web and moblie design
  • Design for print Publications
  • Information Design for graphic and web design
  • Creating eye catching website templates in a jiffy
  • Complete understanding of web navigation on responsive web
  • Integrating variable scripts in a web page and creating tableless websites
  • Making interactive pages done in Flash & knowledge about E-learning
  • Designing for Mobile and devices
  • Domain hosting, Site Maintenance.

Programme Outline:

Programme is being divided in 5 modules & Portfolio Design (details are as follows)

Normal Track

12 months 6 months Mon-Fri
3rd Feb
96 sessions NA Sat & Sun

Course Reviews

1. Profile photo of Anuj Kumar Anuj Kumar says:

Anuj Kumar
    I am personally very satisfied with TGC Animation & Multimedia training center for amazing service. It is fast, easy services .I required detail about multimedia training center.They contacted me &provided the detail.about fee,timings .I am thoroughly satisfied

2. Profile photo of Vikas Raghav Vikas Raghav says:

Vikas Raghav
    It covered what I wanted to learn very well….The lab exercises were very effective. Faculty and staff member are corporate.

3. Profile photo of pushpendra pushpendra says:

pushpendra
    The course was outstanding and will surely boost my career prospects. Job by the placement cell of Tgc much before the completion of my training period. Thanks all Tgc members.

4. Neetika Singh
    Learning Art is not a child’s play but knowledgeable and motivating trainers, practical approach of training and industry aligned courses at TGC helps to learn the art of Multimedia. TGC is a friend and guide in the career of multimedia studies.

5. Profile photo of amit sharma amit sharma says:

Amit Sharma
    I did my specialisation in Multimedia from TGC, and im glad I could find friends TGC is the best institute for all type of computer courses. Faculty very co-operative who helped me a lot to understand things in a better way in teachers, possessing vast amount of knowledge, and the best thing, after so many days I finished up my training, I still take their guidance whenever I am in doubt. A very special thank you to my Ashwani and Zakir Sir, for which I would not have been able to complete this course, you have been a star. Thanks Tgc family member.

6. Pushpender Rautela

7. Profile photo of Pushpender Pushpender says:

Pushpender
    Cooperative & Excellent Training, i had a great time learning at TGC.

8. Profile photo of Mitesh Kumar Mitesh Kumar says:

Mitesh Kumar (Grphics & web Design at Dimensions )
    Mohd Zakir was a very knowledgeable instructor and a good Faculty who connected well with his students. I would take another class from him.

9. Malik Mohd Sufyan ( Designer at Yamuna Cable Accessories Pvt. Ltd)
    Faculty is very caring and interested in students well-being. They make sure every class is fun, educational and interactive.I can positively say TGC has made me a better person.

10. Mohammad Aamir (Graphics and Web Designer at al-Thuraiya group)
    I did my specialisation in Web Design from TGC, and im glad I could find friends TGC is the best institute for all type of computer courses. Faculty very co-operative who helped me a lot to understand things in a better way.in teachers, possesing vast amount of knowledge, and the best thing, after so many days I finished up my training, I still take their guidance whenever I am in doubt. TGC training school. Student (Multimedia ) From Qatar

11. Anand Veer Gurjar (Hindustan Times Media Ltd)
    Improved my skills in the field of Designing and also got to learn so many new technologies in Printing and web.
    Thanks to all

12. Abhiranjan Kumar
    TGC is a good institute for graphics & web. The assignments were well designed and very good learning tools. It provides a good introduction to practical topics and imparts right and practical knowledge.

13. Lutfullah Arj Amini, Tv Seven
    Coming from Afghanistan TGC is a best training center to accelerate your multimedia skills. TGC course modules do not only to keep abreast of latest changes happening in the industry but also to provide you with latest and up to date skill inputs. So, if you have got the inherent belief in yourself and wish to reach the top in the field of creative.

14. Om Prakash Sharma, Editor at Pixion
    Good faculty are available here. A perfect place for making career in Multimedia field.

15. Profile photo of Emal Emal says:

Emal, Free Lancer in Afganistan
    I have learned what I expected to learn in multimedia is a program in IT section 7 people require it so much, I found info about Multimedia world from this Institute I was the first Afghan who Joined this institute has grown up so.

15 Responses on Adv. Diploma in Multimedia"

1. Profile photo of Anuj Kumar Anuj Kumar says:

Anuj Kumar

2. Profile photo of Vikas Raghav Vikas Raghav says:

Vikas Raghav

3. Profile photo of pushpendra pushpendra says:

pushpendra

4. Neetika Singh

5. Profile photo of amit sharma amit sharma says:

Amit Sharma

6. Pushpender Rautela

7. Profile photo of Pushpender Pushpender says:

Pushpender
    Cooperative & Excellent Training, i had a great time learning at TGC.

8. Profile photo of Mitesh Kumar Mitesh Kumar says:

Mitesh Kumar (Grphics & web Design at Dimensions )

9. Malik Mohd Sufyan ( Designer at Yamuna Cable Accessories Pvt. Ltd)

10. Mohammad Aamir (Graphics and Web Designer at al-Thuraiya group)

11. Anand Veer Gurjar (Hindustan Times Media Ltd)
    Thanks to all

• Toll free: 1800 3070 2228
  • Mobile: +91-9582786406 / 07
  • Email Us : info@tgcindia.com
  • Drop Us A Query

Course Key Features

• Course Duration

Normal Track: 1 Year ( 2Hours/ 5 Days)

Fast Track: 6 Months (4 Hours/ 5 Days)

Weekend Batches: Available (Sat. & Sun/ Only Sundays)

• Assignment
      Brilliantly designed assignments covering Primary, Intermediate and Advanced level evaluations in Graphic & Web Design
    • Project
      Live Projects (Individual and Group) with hands on experience on real time problem solving techniques
    • Post Training Assistance
      Continual assistance in knowledge and application updates to broaden subject horizon
    • Study Material
      Meticulously designed Course material including Course booklet, Training Videos, Tips and Tricks & Resource files etc.
    • Portfolio
      An expert level Multimedia showreel endorsed by leading designers containing Advertising, Web functional layouts and assests
    • Certification
      TGC Autonomous Diploma in Multimedia, Adobe/ Autodesk certificate (optional)
    Show Buttons