Use this opportunity to become a guest blogging for imentors. Share your knowledge to our large group of students and Teachers.
Here are the guidelines for submission.
- Submitted articles have to be written in correct English, must be informative, educative and be original. It should provide insights on the courses taught by iMentors , case studies, Analysis or general information that would be relevant to the iMentors community.
- All submitted articles must be devoid of errors such as punctuation, spelling, grammer or syntax.
- Written submission should be at least 500 Words and should include the Name and website of the writer.
- Topics of articles should be related to courses already being taught by imentors .
- Articles should be in the Microsoft word format.
- If articles are optimized for search Engines, then the white hat SEO techniques have to be followed, articles depicting black hat SEO techniques would not be accepted.
- Articles once submitted to iMentors becomes the exclusive property of iMentors and cannot be reused or spun for other websites.
- Images to be attached can be sent as an attachment or uploaded to Flickr and the links forwarded with the Submission
- Short Videos can also be sent as an attachment or uploaded on YouTube, with the links forwarded with the submission.
- To maintain a professional outlook, articles with clear and concise references would be favored over entirely subjective writing.
- Articles should be engaging and have a natural flow and style with paragrahs, the articles are not to appear promotional or forced and should be more of facts than opinion.
Submit Articles to this address : [email protected], if articles meets our standard , then it would be published.