Rescheduling of Classes can be initiated by
- The student
- The Instructor
- iMentors on behalf of the student or Instructor or for technical reasons such as Site maintenance.
When Initiated by the Student.
- Rescheduling of Classes has to be done a minimum of three days to the original schedule time of the class.
- Rescheduling would be subject to the availability of Seats and the Training schedule of the Instructor.
- Rescheduling may attract extra administrative fees as determined by the Admin.
- Student would be duly informed of the report of the scheduling request.
When Initiated by the Instructor
- Rescheduling of classes would be done a minimum of three days to the original schedule time of the class
- Rescheduling would be subject to the availability of seats and the class schedule of the students.
- Students, Instructor and the Administrator would develop a new schedule and the admin would be responsible for informing all the partied involved and ensuring that everyone is on board with the new schedule.
When Initiated by Admin
- o Rescheduling of classes would be done a minimum of three days to the original scheduled time of the class
- o The student would have the privilege of rescheduling the class to any convenient date and time.
- o If however , the student , the instructor and the admin are not able to reschedule the classes to a suitable time for all parties involved a refund would be made.