Diploma In Fashion Photography Course In Delhi
Get a Call
INTRODUCTION OF FASHION PHOTOGRAPHY COLLEGE
Fashion Photography is a major branch of photography that deals with the presentation of fabrics and cosmetic accessories alongside models for magazines, ezines, online fashion stores, fashion catalogues and fashion shows. TGC is a leading Best fashion Photography training Institute with its branches based in South Delhi and Preet Vihar in Delhi and Jaipur.
OBJECTIVE OF FASHION PHOTOGRAPHY COURSEiin
The fashion photography course would teach students how to effectively present clothes, fabrics and other clothing accessories with an internationally standard appeal. TGC has its own Studio setup in South Extension in South Delhi. Our studio is equipped with some of the latest and state-of-the-art lighting and instrument setup, helping students to have regular hands-on while being on training. Our studio is open to students all 7 days a week.
- The basics of Photography
- Cameras and Camera settings
- Natural light photography
- Artificial and studio light photography
- Photo capture set up
- Picture Framing and composition
- Fashion styling for Capture
- Picture Processing with Adobe Photoshop
The basics of Photography
- Understanding the basics of digital photography
- The difference between all the major branches of photography
- File types (RAW and JPEG)
- White balance
- The exposure triangle – Aperture, shutter speed and ISO
Cameras and Camera settings
- Digital Cameras
- Lenses and Focal Lengths
- Tripods and Accessories
- Camera Modes- Auto mode, aperture priority and shutter priority
Natural light photography
- Hard Light vs Soft light
- Diffusers and Reflectors
- Natural light sources
- Use of light in story telling
- Front, back and side lights
Artificial light photography
- Lighting Modifiers and Accessories
- Lighting gear and studio lighting kits
- Equipment setups- Studio lights and umbrellas
- Remote Flash and Radio Wave
- Standing Light and soft boxes
Photo capture set up
- Photography work area establishment
- Photo background selection
- Shot Plan
- Scene Creation
- Use of props, backgrounds, surfaces and linens
Picture Framing and composition
- Model Placement and pose setting
- Rule of Thirds
- Depth of Field
- Perspective and Angle
- Focal length, Lens compression and depth of field
- Shapes , lines and colors
Fashion styling for Capture
- Styling techniques for magazine photo shoots
- Styling techniques for Online stores
- Styling technique for Runway cover shoots
- Styling for fantasy portraits
- Model make up, pose and charisma
- Tricks and tips used in the Fashion industry for fashion spreads and shoots
Picture Processing with Adobe Photoshop
- File compatibility
- Color corrections and image adjustments
- Color space
- Photo manipulation and photo effects
- Tricks and tips used in Adobe Photoshop for model and fashion photo editing
- Back up and storage
- Understanding the fashion photography business
BY THE END OF THE Fashion Photography COURSE, STUDENTS WOULD BE ABLE TO
- Carry out internationally standard fashion photo shoots for online fashion stores, magazines, ezines and fashion apps.
SOFTWARE/ MATERIALS USED
- Adobe Photoshop
- A DSLR Camera
CAREER OPTIONS AFTER COURSE
Students who complete this course have the following career options
- Fashion Photographer
WHY TGC INDIA?
TGC India is a leading Graphics and Animation Institute in Delhi with branches across the country. The Fashion Photography course is a purely practical course with tea m projects, seminars, workshops and show reel development. Individual mentorship during and after the course is also available. TGC India has highly efficient, intelligent and vast staff . TGC India has been organizing Multimedia Training for both degree and short term programs for upwards of 10 years and have a large number of alumni presently working in the Multimedia Industry all across Asia and Africa.
School of Photography leading Photography Training Institute
3 Responses on Diploma In Fashion Photography Course In Delhi"
Leave a Message
You must be logged in to post a comment.
“hello i m steephen i joined the tgc animation multimedia .. I am going Photography and Graphic Design Course …..Mr. Avilash is teaching me Photography and he is very experience and give us practical knowledge ..
I have done lots of indoor and outdoor projects also in photography and i have a great experience in kumbh out door shoot also … I suggest everyone..
Doing photography course in TGC Delhi, the classes are good and faculties are experienced in teaching and the working environment was totally awesome and i love to be trained by them.
My name is Ankur singh and i am doing photography course from here. Avilash thaplial who is our photography teacher and i have learned so many things from him, he is a very good teacher my experience with him is very good and i have learned so many things from tgc the faculty members are soo cooperative they are very good and helping.