Adv. Certification Course in Mean Stack Developer
The overall objective of the course is to enable to you confidently build all different types of application using the MEAN stack. The course is divided into four sections, each section focusing on a different goal. The four sections all work together building a full application, with an overall outcome of showing how to architect and build complete MEAN applications.
- Introduction, Node
- NPM, Client – Server Architecture
- Node Js Background
- Installation of Node Js Environment
- IDE for Node applications
- Node Architecture
- Node Event Loop
- Synchronous and Asynchronous Calling in Web App
- Node Conventions for Writing Asynchronous Code
- Events and Streams
- Pipe Function
- File System
- Event and Event Emitter Class
- Accessing the Local System
- Installing and using 3rd Party Module
- Restful Service
- Get, Put, Post, Patch and Delete Implementations
- Postman client Tool.
- Setting Up Express
- Simple Routing
- What is Buffer
- Making Web Request In Web
- Building Web Server in Node
- Template Engine
- RDBMS (mysql) interaction
- Real time Interaction with Socket.io
- MongoDB Introduction
- What is NOSQL
- Why NoSQL
- Difference between RDBMS & NOSQL Database
- Data types
- Installing MongoDB
- Middle ware Preparation
- Indexing, Shading.
- By the end of section one you will be able to set up a web-server using Node.js and Express, to listen for requests and return responds. When you have finished with all section you will able to add authentication to the MEAN stack, enabling users to log in and manage sessions.
SOFTWARE/ PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE COVERED
- Node.JS, Express.JS and MongoDB
User Management System/ Online Ticket Booking System
CAREER OPTIONS AFTER COURSE
Students who complete this course have the following career options
- Web Developer
TGC India is a leading Web Design and development institute in Delhi with branches across the country. Among the numerous high level courses it offers is the MEAN stack course. It provides an educational environment that houses both local and foreign students who share ideas to develop their visual communication skills. It boasts of well trained and highly experienced staff who are both friendly and courteous and ready to train using Live projects and the interactive learning system whose benefits outweigh online tutorials or self help books.
No Reviews found for this course.