Advanced Diploma in Multimedia Course In Delhi
INTRODUCTION OF BEST MULTIMEDIA COLLEGE IN DELHI
A unique programme of Multimedia = Graphic Design + Web Design is originally conceived and developed at TGC to provide you with cutting-edge training in one of the fastest-growing fields in digital media technology.
The Training modules followed in the Multimedia course dwells on the blending of Graphic design with advancements taking place in digital technology namely web design and designing for mobile and devices. TGC undoubtedly has one of the best faculty to teach Multimedia. Our Multimedia Faculty includes the department of Graphic and Web Design focusing on Illustration and imaging for print and web publishing, creating animated multimedia content for mobile and tablets, conceptualization, and digitizing art for advertising and print packaging. We have distinctive alumni working with reputed design studios while completing a multimedia course with TGC. Students from India, Africa, and other continents come to TGC to learn Multimedia Course. We can assure you an experience which is unforgettable and an assured career right in the end. Students Believe TGC as their natural choice while pursuing choosing the best Multimedia course institute, no one teaches multimedia better than us.
- Raster Imaging and Vector Imaging
- Environmental Design projects
- Packaging Design projects
- Corporate Design presentation
- Advertising Design projects
- Concept & Symbolism study
- Printing Processes & Costing- Live projects
- Career Skills & Professional Practices by guest faculty
- History and future of Graphic Design
- Elements and Principles of Graphic Design
- Typography- Series of Presentation
- Symbols & Icon for web and mobile design
- Design for print Publications
- Information Design for graphic and web design
- Creating eye-catching websites templates in a jiffy
- Complete understanding of web navigation on responsive web
- Integrating variable scripts in a web page and creating tableless websites
- Making single page mobile-friendly dynamic sites
- Landing pages for web campaigns and promotional microsites
- Domain hosting and Site Maintenance
Module 1.: Commercial & Digital Illustrations
- Visual communication
- Laws of Design
- Pre-production using Scribbling and mock-ups
- Vector Illustrations
- Vector Vs. Raster
- Colour Schemes and Theories
- Gestalt Psychology of Design
- Hierarchy of importance in a design
- Packaging Design
- Case Studies and Project.
Module 2.: Advanced Artistry and Layout
- Advanced Raster techniques
- Creating collages and masks,
- Adv. Image manipulation techniques
- Image correction techniques
- Designing Brochures
- Newspapers etc.,
- Designing for publications
- How an Advertising agency works
- Client brief to execution
- Case studies and Projects.
Module 3.: Prepress & Production
- File formats
- LPI Vs. DPI
- Fonts management in Windows and Macs
- Form and Paginations for offset
- Printing mediums
- Preparing files for prepress
- PS vs PDF
- Editing PDF
- Trapping & Overprinting
- Paper sizing
- Post Press
- Costing methods.
Module 4. UI/UX for a Responsive Web Design
- Aesthetics of Design Foundation
- Types of Designs
- Planning a website using a structured document
- Site Navigation Types
- Creating web illustrations like buttons, banners & bars
- Typography for Web, Scribbling the layout prototype
- Creating Wireframes and Mockups using BALSAMIQ
- Creating responsive web templates
- Slicing the templates
- Recognizing Good Design vs. Bad Design
- Optimizing graphics and images for faster downloads.
Module 5. Core Web Design Functionality
- Advanced HTML5 and Dreamweaver
- Adv. Style Sheets (CSS3) techniques
- Web 2.0 & 3.0 standards
- Forms and validations
- Java Script
- Database connectivity. Testing and Website maintenance
- Upload using FTP controls
- Creating Responsive Websites using Bootstrap
- Responsive Theory with Flexbox Layouts
- Responsive Patterns with Media Queries
- Animating SVG with CSS
The programme is being divided into 5 modules & Portfolio Design (details are as follows)
Course Duration: 12 months
Schedule: 2 Hours/3 Days a week
Frequently Ask Question – Multimedia Course
TGC- Multimedia course is a 100% practical course, concepts of multimedia theories are also being covered in a practical manner. Students attend day to day sessions of Graphic Design and web design’s pre and post-production aspects in a real-time environment. TGC also serves as a finishing school for many of the design and IT colleges where digital aspects of learning are limited or just theory is being covered.
We have a pool of Graphics and Web Designers working as Trainers at TGC, Most of our trainers are qualified design graduates or coming from a solid working experience in the design industry. We also appoint industry specialists and who’s who as “Guest Trainers” delivering lectures on Typography, Copywriting, Digital artistry, Design theories, PrePress, Coding for web, Web development and authoring, Portfolio making and Portfolio critic etc.
Yes! Our Classroom mode course is available at our various centres in Delhi, Jaipur and elsewhere in India, whereas we are also one of the leading training providers of Multimedia training in an instructor-led arrangement, we do not conduct recorded sessions like youtube or udemy. At TGC, students can interact with trainers and class coordinators anytime during the learning and after it as well to ask questions and solve their queries. We deliver our online classes either through Zoom or MS Teams platform. All our instructors are top-notch experienced graphic designers of Indian origin. We also provide IT managers during online learning to solve any of the unexpected network glitches.
Yes of course, Our Multimedia design course has a designated list of projects to be completed by the students under the supervision of a trainer. These projects are industry-specific and at times covers live projects as well. Each project is being assessed thoroughly and feedback is being given in one to one manner. After due assessment students are also being persuaded to upload their design work on platforms like Behance and Dribble etc.
Yes, most of the courses either classroom or online mode are available in both weekdays and weekends mode. Weekdays courses are available from Mon-Fri whereas Weekends mode are either Sat-Sun or only on Sundays based on student’s own convenience.
Yes! Students have the option of attending 2 free demo classes before they choose to join a course. Students may interact with trainers and students during these demo classes, also they can have a fair look on the syllabus and delivery methods during these demo sessions.
We do provide classes both on Mac and Windows platforms, Each student is being allotted time for practice, for which system will be provided by the institute. students are also allowed to bring their own laptops as we provide them with free wi-fi.
Almost 20 years old institute, the legacy of 15000+ passed out students and unmatched placement record always makes us distinct from others, but if that is not enough, other reasons include small batch sizes, personalised learning, experienced and qualified trainers in design, 4.8/ 5 google reviews makes us an institute with a difference. No one teaches Graphic Design better than TGC.
Yes, at TGC we have our own placement liasoning cell, Placement cell helps students in creating an eye-catching portfolio, developing an awesome profile, uploading works on various channels, helping students to equip with mock interviews etc., coordinating with various companies for fresh recruitments, arranging interviews and finally getting students to succeed with a placement offer.
For bright students, we also have an assured paid internship offer.