Adv. Certification in NUKE
Get a Call
Adv. Certification in NUKE the most overlooked skill to hone as a CG and FX artist is compositing. With it, you can take a plain-looking raw FX pass and make it shine! That’s where the power of Foundry’s Nuke comes into play. Nuke is the industry-standard compositing program and is the best tool on the market used for CG workflow VFx Editing and management, Nuke’s flexible and robust toolset empowers teams to create pixel-perfect content.
One will learn how to create a stunning bullet time shot using photogrammetry techniques in Nuke’s powerful 3D workflow. Learn everything one need to know in Remake, to create amazing 3D scans of objects and peoples within a couple of minutes. With Nuke learn all the techniques need to turn 3D scans into photo-realistic shots.
Adv. Certification in NUKE COURSE OUTLINE
- Learn the fx techniques and pipelines used at the world’s most successful studios.
- Explore the latest vfx trends and techniques
- Accelerate your fx career with nuke hidden techniques
Adv. Certification in NUKE COURSE STRUCTURE
Module 1: Introduction
- Nuke interface and completing our first shot using multiple takes and paint outs.
- Theory of tracking, colour correction and grain.
Module 2 : Corner Pin Tracking, Formats And Burnins
- Learning how to Track using corner pins and how to efficiently handle multiple formats.
- Theory of Keying and Edge contamination.
Module 3 : Character Green Screen & Gizmos Creation
- Completely replacing the background behind and using new techniques to maintain hair detail.
- Make our own custom defocus and install the rebelway gizmo pack for nuke.
- Theory of camera focus and lensing effects.
Module 4 : Colorspace And Cg Compositing Using Gate & Robot Shot
- understanding color space is important and learning how the knowledge can be practically applied.
- introduction to cg compositing using multi-layered exrs on top of practical footage.
- Theory of Lighting and Perspective when compositing.
Module 5 : Gate And Robot Shot
- Efficiently Composite First Fully Cg Shot.
- Creating A Master Setup That Can Be Procedurally Applied To Similar Shots In A Sequence.
- Adding Lensing Effects To Make Our Shot Feel As Realistic As Possible
Module 6 : Gate Sci-Fi
- Applying And Adjusting Our Master Setup From Week 05 For A Fast First Version Of Our Fully Cg Shot.
- Introduction To Basic 3d Projection In Nuke For Easily Layering Additional Elements Into Our Shots.
- Using The Curve Tool To Automate Animation That Would Otherwise Have To Be Done By Hand.
- Creating Faux Reflections On Our Ground In Nuke.
Module 7 : Learning on a Project
- Layering together multiple interactive fx passes for our first version of the comp.
- 3D Projection to add further damage to our spaceship.
- Passes and Cryptomatte to eliminate the need to create tracked mattes.
Module 8 : Learning on a Project (Adv.)
- Nuke techniques to further modify and blend fx passes and hide problem areas.
- Real dust and smoke elements in combination with our cg to add further realism into our scene.
- applying the final details to bring our composite to final.
BY THE END OF NUKE COURSE, STUDENTS WOULD BE ABLE TO
- Clean Plating And Removing Objects From A Scene.
- Color Correction / Color Grading Techniques.
CAREER OPTIONS AFTER COURSE IN ADV. CERTIFICATION IN NUKE
Students who complete this course have the following career options
- VFX Pipeline Technical Director
- CG Supervisor
Download our Brochure for a sneak peek
WHY TGC INDIA?
TGC India is a leading video editing Institute in Delhi with branches across the country. Among the numerous high level courses it offers Adv. Certification in NUKE course.
TGC provides an educational environment that houses both local and foreign students who share ideas to develop their visual communication skills.
It boasts of well trained and highly experienced staff who are both friendly and courteous and ready to train using Live projects and the interactive learning system whose benefits outweigh online tutorials or self help books.
No Reviews found for this course.