Advanced Certification Course in Graphic Design & Prepress
Get a Call
INTRODUCTION OF GRAPHIC DESIGN COURSE IN DELHI
The Advanced Certification Course in Graphic Design & Prepress is one of the finest Courses available around and deals with the utilization of graphic training in product advertisement, branding and information dissemination. Being the Best Graphic Design Training Center in Delhi NCR, the Course entails all the processes that go into the making of print for commercial, editorial and educational purposes, A special module of Prepress in the end address all practical issues involved in Offset, Digital, Silkscreen, Rotogravure etc. Students of this course will also earn certification from Adobe by successfully clearing the Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) exam.
GRAPHIC DESIGN COURSES OBJECTIVE
This professional Graphic Design course would train the student to apply the principles and elements of design in product branding and advertising. Students will have complete hands-on graphic design training on all popular applications such as Photoshop CC, Illustrator CC, InDesign CC etc. used in print mediums, special classes based on Typography, Colour Sense will expand the knowledge of students towards the aesthetics.
Download our Brochure for a sneak peek
Graphic Design Course Modules
MODULE 1- Commercial & Digital Illustrations
- Vector Illustration
- Vector Vs. Raster
- Creating manual Illustrations
- Colour Schemes and Theories
- Gestalt Psychology of Design
- Hierarchy of importance in a design
- Illustration design for logos
- Designing illustrations for Publications
- Working with Illustrative infographics
- Creating Packaging artworks
- Case Studies & Project.
MODULE 2- Advanced Digital Artistry, Publication Layout & PrePress
- Advanced Raster Imaging
- Creating collages with Digital and Matt Painting
- Advanced Image Color Correction Techniques
- Picture Retouching like a Pro
- Designing for Publication Layouts
- Advanced Typesetting skills
- PrePress- Sending Design jobs to Press
- Press Terms used in Offset, RotoGravures, Silk Screen to Digital Press
- Choosing right File Formats
- Process, strategy, and costing
MODULE 3 – Design Aesthetics
BASICS OF SKETCHING
- The window cut/ viewfinder
- Pencil as a measuring device
- Shapes and forms
- Practicing shapes into forms
- Types of shading
- Tones of shading
- Perspective – one point, two point, three point
BASICS OF DESIGN
- Types of design- Graphic, Packaging, Interior, Fashion, Automobile, Toy, Product, Jewelry,
- Principles of design- Emphasis, Contrast, Balance, Alignment, Repetition, Flow
- Color theory
- The science of color
- Color Perception and Human Responses
- Color interaction and effects
- Color in design principles
- Use of color in design
- Colors and printing
- What is logo
- Types of logo
- A short history of logo design
- What makes a good logo
- The logo design process
- Rules to follow
- Logo Construction
- Corporate identity
- Technical terms of typography
- Types of fonts
- Font selection in design
- Rules to follow in typography
ADVERTISING CAMPAIGNS AND ITS TYPES
- Product Campaign
- Social Campaign
- Service Campaign
- Movie Campaign
- Research Process till Post testing
APPEALS IN ADVERTISING
- All types of appeals
- What is creative brief
- Use of creative brief in designing
- Types of packaging
- Materials to be chosen
- Color, fonts and image selection
- Consumer Reaction with case studies
AD AGENCY AND ITS STRUCTURE
- Types of ad agencies
- Different departments of ad agencies
- How they work
SOCIAL MEDIA AD DESIGN
- Facebook Ad Design
- Instagram Ad Design
- Other Social Media Design
MAGAZINE COVER DESIGN
- Setting up Behance profile
- Keys to make a stunning portfolio
- Portfolio Refining
- RESUME DESIGN
- Interview Question bank
- Mock interview preparation
- Presenting works
- Digital Illustrations
- Advanced Digital Imaging
- Layout for publication design, Prepress & Production.
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- Corel Draw
- Balsamiq and Adobe XD (Overview)
- Pre – Press
- Logos & identity design
- Stationery Design- Business cards, Letterheads and Envelopes
- Design with Type (Typography projects)
- Magazine cover page
- Matte painting & Digital painting
- Surreal Portrait
- Photo Manipulation
- Color Correction for Photographers
- Poster Design
- Web Template design UI & mock-ups
- Album Cover
- Designing for Notice and Announcements
- Designing for social media
- Background patterns
- GIF Animations and Memes
- Printing- Process, strategy, and costing
- Object Drawing ( Emoji- icons)
- Corporate identity design
- POP material
- Gift Certificate
- Brand Identity
- Designing Web Assets- Buttons and Banners
- 2-3 Point Perspective Designs
- Catalogues and Brochure design
- Newspaper Layouts
- Coffee Table books design
- Cartoon Character
- Multiple styles of Packaging to Mockups
- Designing Advertising artworks
- Merchandising design for events and exhibitions
- Outdoor media designs
AFTER Graphic Design COURSE, STUDENTS WOULD BE ABLE TO WORK AS
- Graphic Designer
- Associate Art Director
- Design Project Manager
Graphic Design Institutes / Colleges in Delhi
TGC India has a reputation for churning out highly skilled graphic design students who are spread across lots of advertising, publication, news media, packaging, digital and offset press companies in India and all parts of the world. TGC India is the best & leading Graphic Design Courses Institute south Delhi & Jaipur . Students can choose from various Short Term Certificate & Diploma Courses in Graphic Design.
WHY TGC INDIA?
TGC India courses also come with 100% placement guarantee asides providing an excellent learning environment for students due to its international standard facilities, international students, and influence and extracurricular activities and industry exposure. So those students we are looking to make their career in graphic design join best Graphic Design Institute for graphic design.
Frequently Ask Question – Graphic Design Course
TGC Graphic Design course is a 100% practical course, even concepts of design theories are also being covered in a practical manner. Students take a day to day sessions of Graphic Design’s Pre-production, Production and Post Production aspects in a real-time environment. TGC also serves as a finishing school for many of the fine arts colleges where digital aspects of learning are limited or just theory is being covered.
We have a pool of Graphic Designers working as Trainers at TGC, Most of our trainers are qualified to design graduates or coming from a solid working experience in the graphic design industry. We also appoint industry specialists and who’s who as “Guest Trainers” delivering lectures on Typography, Copywriting, Digital artistry, Design theories, PrePress, Portfolio making and Portfolio critic etc.
Yes! Our Classroom mode course is available at our various centres in Delhi, Jaipur and elsewhere in India, whereas we are also one of the leading training providers of Graphic Design training in an instructor-led arrangement, we do not conduct recorded sessions like youtube or udemy. At TGC, students can interact with trainers and class coordinators anytime during the learning and after it as well to ask questions and solve their queries. We deliver our online classes either through Zoom or MS Teams platform. All our instructors are top-notch experienced graphic designers from Indian origin. We also provide IT managers during online learning to solve any of the unexpected network glitches.
Yes, of course, Our Graphic design course has a designated list of projects to be completed by the students under the supervision of a trainer. These projects are industry-specific and at times covers live projects as well. Each project is being assessed thoroughly and feedback is being given in one to one manner. After due assessment students are also being persuaded to upload their design work on platforms like Behance and Dribble etc.
Yes, most of the courses either classroom or online mode are available in both weekdays and weekends mode. Weekdays courses are available from Mon-Fri whereas Weekends mode are either Sat-Sun or only on Sundays based on student’s own convenience.
Yes! Students have the option of attending 2 free demo classes before they choose to join a course. Students may interact with trainers and students during these demo classes, also they can have a fair look at the syllabus and delivery methods during these demo sessions.
We do provide classes both on Mac and Windows platforms, Each student is being allotted time for practice, for which system will be provided by the institute. students are also allowed to bring their own laptops as we provide them with free wi-fi.
Almost 20 years old institute, the legacy of 15000+ passed out students and unmatched placement record always makes us distinct from others, but if that is not enough, other reasons include small batch sizes, personalised learning, experienced and qualified trainers in design, 4.8/ 5 google reviews makes us an institute with a difference. No one teaches Graphic Design better than TGC.
Yes, at TGC we have our own placement liasoning cell, Placement cell helps students in creating an eye-catching portfolio, developing an awesome profile, uploading works on various channels, helping students to equip with mock interviews etc., coordinating with various companies for fresh recruitments, arranging interviews and finally getting students to succeed with a placement offer.
For bright students, we also have an assured paid internship offer.
52 Responses on Advanced Certification Course in Graphic Design & Prepress"
Leave a Message
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Amazing institute, nice experience with Zakir sir.
If you are an aspiring graphic designer, photographer, programmer or SEO professional TGC has a variety of courses that will definitely bring out your latent potential ! Excellent faculty, facilities and the teaching has a practical approach. Thank you TGC.