Adv. Certification Figma Course in Delhi
Get a Call
Introduction Figma Course in Delhi
Figma is a revolutionary application, because it maintains its full functionality in both desktop, and browser versions. Web version will still surprises with how efficient it is! Moreover, designing interfaces is but one of its many features. Thanks to its intuitive and user – friendly interface and tool set, everybody is going to be able to edit graphic assets using this app. Figma differs from other, similar applications such as Photoshop and Sketch, mainly because of its amazing collaboration capabilities, where a project may be worked on by more than one person, in real time! If you are looking for Figma Course in Delhi, TGC INDIA will be best choice.
OBJECTIVE OF ADV. CERTIFICATION Training IN Figma
Figma is a very powerful application that runs online. Our endeavor remains in TGC to specialize students with all the capabilities of Figma. There are virtually no platform boundaries when it comes to using figma because you can design within a web browser or using their desktop application made for windows and macs.
COURSE OUTLINE OF ADV. CERTIFICATION IN Figma
- Fully interactive design and prototype at the end of this course
- Design Websites and mobile website
- Learn how to reuse design elements for future projects
- Design mobile and desktop apps
COURSE BREAKDOWN OF ADV. COURSE IN Figma
Learning the Figma Interface
- What is Figma?
- Where to find figma
- Importing and Exporting Files
- Using Templates
- The Toolbar
- The Layers and Pages Panel
- The Assets Panel
- The Design Panel
- The Prototype Panel
- The Code Panel
- The Canvas
- Using Keyboard Shortcuts
- Working with the Version History
Setting up a new project
- Creating a New Project and File
- Importing Sketch Files
- Working with Teams
- Working with Templates
More advanced: Variants, auto layout, shapes, icons, and neomorphism galore
- Advanced: Auto layout
- Advanced: Figma variants – for multiple states
- Creating icons with shapes
- Neuromorphic design in Figma
- New lesson: Interactive components
GENERAL LIBRARY IMPORTING EXTERNAL 3D OBJECTS
- Working with Frames
- Working with Shapes
- Drawing Icons using the Pen Tool
- Drawing Shapes Using the Pencil Tool
- Working with Text
- Masking Images and Shapes
- Importing Icons and other Graphics
- Working with Color
- Working with Styles
- Setting up Components
- Using Constraints for Responsive Design
- Working with Version Control
- Volumetric Light
- Adding Animated Characters To Scenes
- New Construction Vehicle
- New Smart Aircrafts
Completing the design
- Designing a Slide-out Menu
- Designing an on-screen Overlay
- Designing a comments section
- Designing Multiple Artboard States
- Give this design it’s own unique personality
Prototyping, sharing and Exporting
- Creating a prototype
- Viewing your prototype on a mobile device
- Live device preview
- Sharing your design
- Allowing others to comment on your design
- Exporting graphics and assets
BY THE END OF Figma COURSE, STUDENTS WOULD BE ABLE TO
- Build mockups and high-fidelity prototypes in the design tool Figma.
- Demonstrate how design systems can be used to organize, standardize, and enhance designs.
- Understand the role of design critique sessions and feedback while iterating on designs.
- Define and apply common visual design elements and principles.
CAREER OPTIONS AFTER COURSE IN ADV. TRAINING IN Figma
Students who complete this course have the following career options
- UX designer
- UI designer
- UX researcher
WHY TGC INDIA?
TGC India is a leading Web design and UI UX Institute in Delhi with branches across the country. TGC Ranked top Best Figma institute in Delhi.
It provides an educational environment that houses both local and foreign students who share ideas to develop their visual communication skills.
It boasts of well trained and highly experienced staff who are both friendly and courteous and ready to train using Live projects and the interactive learning system whose benefits outweigh online tutorials or self help books.
No Reviews found for this course.