Best Animation Institute in Delhi. 2D/3D Animation & A/V Post Production
INTRODUCTION OF ANIMATION COURSE
The Advanced Diploma Course in 2D/3D Animation & A/V Post Production is one of the most comprehensive of all animation courses in Delhi. It encompasses life cycle of an animation pipeline, from paper to film and development process from Pre Production to Post Production stages. TGC is a a leading Animation institute based in Delhi and Jaipur offering professional course in Animation.
The Advanced Diploma in 2D/3D animation and A/V Post Production focuses on teaching students the most recent technologies and skills used in creating international Standard animations, feature films, games and other commercial forms of video. Unlike other animation courses in Delhi, the course is a 100% practical approached program that is meant to make the multimedia students at par with recent Multimedia industry demands as regards to innovation, modern tools awareness, design and creativity.
ANIMATION COURSE OUTLINE
This Animation course is broken down into four parts each lasting 4-5 Months. These parts include.
- Drawing and Concept Design
- 2D Classical Animation
- 3D Modeling & Advanced Animation, Game Design
- Compositing, Audio/Video Editing. Live project, Internship, and Placement.
- Design and creation of Media animations using a video format
- Digital video Production
- Creating Animation shorts
- Audio capture, editing, processing, and Final Packaging.
Choose TGC, The Best 2D/3D Animation Institute in Delhi
TGC India, one of the leading providers of various long-term animation courses in Delhi is an innovative training institute with the best team of trainers comprising of classical animators, 3d modellers, animators, compositors, video editors, and sound editors. Though there are many animation courses in Delhi, if you searching for best Animation Institute in Delhi, join TGC. For animation course details TGC is undoubtedly considered as the top 5 Animation institute in India for the last 16 years as per reviews posted all over the internet.
Module 1: DRAWING, CONCEPT DESIGN AND 3D CLASSICAL ANIMATION
- Drawing Mass and Space on the page
- Drawing 2 points and 3 points perspective & Depth
- Proportion and Perspective
- Art of Storyboarding
- Clay Modeling and claymation
- Principles of animation, gestures and postures
- Walk-cycle, human anatomy, cleanup
- In-betweening, animatics, lip sync, body sync
- Workflow for producing a 2D Animation Film
- Designing Digital BGs
- Editorial Advice and preparation of a 2D Animation Showreel
Module 2: 3D MODELING & ADVANCED 3D ANIMATION
- Basic Modeling, Polygon Basics & Poly Editing Tools
- Sculpt Polygons Tools
- NURBS Modeling, Subdivisions Surfaces
- Advanced Modeling, Modeling Pipeline Sneers
- Blinks & Smiles
- Different Types of Texturing
- Mate-rial and Lightings
- Character Setup & Rigging
- Deformers, Forward & inverse Kinematics
- Creating a Proper Bipedal Skeleton
- Using the Full, Body IK Skeleton
- Skinning a Character Animation
- Preparing to Animate
- The Animation Process
- Establishing Timings – Refining Animation
- Dynamics and Rendering.
Module 3: EDITING & COMPOSTING
- Basic Import And Editing In FCP and Premiere Pro
- Organising Clips, Populating Events With Clips & Files
- Capturing From Tape and Live video
- Projects & The Timeline
- Connect Track Editing
- Beyond Simple Edits
- Separating Audio And Video
- Adding Gaps And Placeholders
- Editing And Marking Tips & Tricks
- Adv. Editing Techniques
- Auditions And Consolidating Clips
- Working With Audio
- Creative With Transitions, Filters, And Mattes, Titles, Text, And Generators
- Working With Color, Rendering and Finalising Movies.
SOFTWARES COVERED IN ANIMATION
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Animate CC
- 3Ds Max (Inorganic Modeling and Lighting)
- Maya (Character Modeling, Texturing, Rigging, Animation, Rendering)
- Premiere Pro
- After Effects
- Final Cut Pro X
Portfolio Design (Animation & Post Production)
- Digital showreels for 2D Animation
- Walk Cycle compilation
3D modeling and Animation:
Audio/ Video Post-Production:
- Live motion Composting
- Motion Graphics
- Logo motions in sync with high-quality sound VO and BG score
- Roto and Chroma Removal
- Explainer and Whiteboard Animation
- Colour Grading projects
- Infographics in Motion
- Final Showreel
Frequently Ask Question – Animation Course
TGC Animation course is a 100% practical course, even concepts of animation principles are also being covered in a practical manner. Students take a day to day sessions on 2D classical animation aspects, Animatics, Storyboarding in a real-time environment. TGC also serves as a finishing school for many of the design schools where digital aspects of animation learning are limited or just theory is being covered.
We have a pool of 2D and 3D Animators, Sketching artists, Composting and VFX artists, Video editors and post-production artists constituting an Animation Faculty, Most of our trainers are qualified to design graduates or coming from a solid working experience in the Animation industry. We also appoint industry specialists and who’s who as “Guest Trainers” delivering lectures on Animation principles, scriptwriting for an animation film, voice-over, shooting a motion graphic film, acting for films, VFX, and how to make final animation showreel etc
Yes! Our Classroom mode course is available at our various centres in Delhi, Jaipur and elsewhere in India, whereas we are also one of the leading training providers of Animation training in an instructor-led arrangement, we do not conduct recorded sessions like youtube or udemy. At TGC, students can interact with trainers and class coordinators anytime during the learning and after it as well to ask questions and solve their queries. We deliver our online classes either through Zoom or MS Teams platform. All our instructors are top-notch experienced animators of Indian origin. We also provide IT managers during online learning to solve any of the unexpected network glitches.
Yes, most of the courses either classroom or online mode are available in both weekdays and weekends mode. Weekdays courses are available from Mon-Fri whereas Weekends mode are either Sat-Sun or only on Sundays based on student’s own convenience.
Yes! Students have the option of attending 2 free demo classes before they choose to join a course. Students may interact with trainers and students during these demo classes, also they can have a fair look on the syllabus and delivery methods during these demo sessions.
Almost 20 years old institute, the legacy of 15000+ passed out students and unmatched placement record always makes us distinct from others, but if that is not enough, other reasons include small batch sizes, personalised learning, experienced and qualified trainers in design, 4.8/ 5 google reviews makes us an institute with a difference. Call us and know the salient points about our Animation course at TGC.
We do provide editing classes both on Mac and Windows platforms, we have enough no. of Apple’s Mac systems and Windows systems Each student is being allotted time for practice, for which system will be provided by the institute. students are also allowed to bring their own laptops as we provide them with free wi-fi.
Yes, at TGC we have our own placement liasoning cell, Placement cell helps students in creating an eye-catching portfolio, developing an awesome profile, uploading works on various channels, helping students to equip with mock interviews etc., coordinating with various companies for fresh recruitments, arranging interviews and finally getting students to succeed with a placement offer.
For bright students, we also have an assured paid internship offer.