Adv. Diploma Course in Web Design, Development & Internet Marketing
WEB PRO is a unique course in web design + web development + internet marketing. Conceived at TGC- Webpro is probably the only course at TGC (or anywhere) where we are giving written Job by signing a placement letter right at the time of joining the course. This confidence comes through our commitment to deliver the best in web design training imparted by professionals on the practical platform. We are proud to retain the industry’s best faculty in Navigation Design, Interactive Design, Web Programming, Advanced PHP, Framework programming, Responsive design (HTML5/ CSS3) & Internet marketing including SEO/SMO/PPC strategy. Apart from daily classroom sessions, students join web workshops, group exercises, and Live projects.
TGC has its own production wing name: indi-visual graphics and multimedia & Digital Yatra. TGC is an ISO certified company in the production of web design and development. Students during their advanced stages, of course, do an internship with the production wing. We are happy to boast that more no. of web design studios in India today touching bases with TGC for their placement replenishment comparing to any other company. We invite you to visit TGC today and have a feel for our webpro course, we are pretty sure if your passion is web design you will love to be part of TGC.
- Creating eye-catching templates with an international look and feel.
- Complete understanding of web 3.0 standards.
- Creating responsive websites.
- Content Management System and developing admin moduled websites.
- Fully Functional E-commerce website with payment gateway integration
- Domain hosting, Site uploading & Maintenance.
- Digital Marketing Module- SEO (On-Page/ Off-page), Google updates, Analytics, and Web Search Console,
- Strategy design for Digital Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, Email Marketing, Video Marketing, etc
- Advanced PPC through Google Ads, FB Ads, Twitter Ads, Adsense Management along with Social Media Marketing
Module1. Illustrations & Web Imaging
- Planning a website using a structured document
- Site Navigation Types
- Advanced Responsive UI by creating web assets
- Typography and color sense for Web design
- Scribbling the layout
- Creating web templates
- Slicing the templates
- Recognizing Good Design vs. Bad Design
- Optimizing images for faster downloads
Module2. Core UX & Web Functionality
- HTML5/CSS3 with Adobe Dreamweaver
- JQuery and Bootstrap,
- Creating and Testing Responsive design
- Web 3.0 standards,
- Testing and Maintaining a website,
- FTP controls.
Module 3. Core PHP & Content Management Systems
- Installing PHP
- Arrays, Super Arrays ($_GET, $_POST, $_SESSION)
- Strings, Form Functionality, Form Validations
- Running MYSQL Queries through PHP
- Setting WordPress Content Management System
- Admin controls and modifications in CMS Database
- Developing Dynamic Websites using PHP
Module 4. Advanced PHP & E-commerce integration
- Classes and Objects in PHP (OOPS)
- OOPs, OO programming, or Object-oriented programming
- Inheritance, Abstraction, Polymorphism, Encapsulation
- Differences among various versions of PHP
- Checking XML HTTP request object in browsers
- PHP Frameworks
- Shopping Cart Integration in website
- Setting-up/Integrating E-Commerce in a website
- Practicals and Live Projects
Module 5. Advanced HTML5/JQuery and CSS3 and Angular
- Vision and Future of HTML5
- HTML5 elements and attributes.
- Using the audio, video, and canvas elements.
- Data Storage in HTML5, Offline Applications, Geolocations
- HTML5 Web Workers, Messaging APIs, Web Sockets
- Applying JQuery, JQuery as an alternative for Flash
- Selecting and Manipulating DOM Elements with jQuery
- Event-Driven Programming with jQuery
- jQuery and Ajax
Module 6. Laravel (Framework)
- Hello world in Laravel
- Discussing Laravel Framework
- Model, View, Controller (MVC) Architecture
- View Helpers for AJAX
- Built-in Form Validation
- Application Scaffolding
- Access Control Lists
- Data Sanitization
- Security, Session, and Request Handling Components
- Flexible View Caching
- Project on Laravel
Module 7. Open Cart(Open Source Shopping Cart)
- Introduction to Open Cart
- Setting up a store on Open Cart
- A various module of osCommerce (Adding/Modifying Products)
- Integrating Payment Gateway with Open Cart
Optional Framework- Woo Commerce
Module 8. MYSQL
- Connecting to the MYSQL
- Selecting a database
- Finding out about errors
- Adding data to a table
- Acquiring the value
- Finding the number of rows
- Inserting data
- Editing or updating and deleting data
- Executing multiple queries
Module 9. Digital Marketing- Advanced SEO
- Understanding SEO and why is it required for your business?
- Analyzing site for SEO- Diagnosis Report Vs Treatment
- Understanding Panda/ Penguin/ HummingBird/ Pigeon etc.
- Working on URL/ Meta/ Title Alt/ HTags of your site
- Setting up/ Managing WordPress blog on your site
- Competitor analysis & strategizing your SEO
- Quality backlink generation through High PR/ PA/DA sites
- Google My Business/ Classifieds/ Forums/ Bookmarking content
- Creating high quality and engaging contents
- Video-Sharing/ Content sharing through Web 2.0 data
Module 10. Advanced PPC & Remarketing
- Setting up the first Adwords campaign for your website
- Managing My Client Center for Adwords
- Creating attractive ads with high-quality scores
- Landing page creation for better ROI and CPA
- Setting up goals and funnels in the Adwords Campaign
- Remarketing and developing an audience,
- Managing CPC & increasing Conversions for Campaign
- Setting up and managing Adsense
- Managing Ad Extensions & Display networks
- Bing/ Facebook/ Twitter Paid ads management
- Reporting and Case Study
Module 11. social media optimization (SMO)
- Understanding & leveraging value for your business through SMO
- Setting up the FB Business page and increasing engagement on the Business page
- Creating engaging posts/ contests/ culture/ events
- Managing insights/ Talk-about and reviews from the audience
- Managing SM eg. Linkedin, G+, Youtube, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.
- Video / Photo / Audio Sharing (YT, Vimeo, Flickr, Podcasting)
- Managing Coupon based sites and Location-based services
- Scheduling posts for better results
- Strategizing SMO Proposals for E-commerce sites
- Integrating Social media marketing with SMO
- Word of Mouth and Viral Marketing through SMO
- Measuring ROI, financial, customer satisfaction, awareness
Module 12. Analytics & Google Search Console
- Setting up the Analytics/ Webmaster tool
- Applying Analytics/ Webmaster code on site
- Applying Data structure/ Highlighter/schema.org on site
- Applying Disavow for removing bad spammy links
- Removing errors on site reported by GWT, Bing WM
- Setting up Authority on website
- Managing “Google My Business” through GWT
- Understanding Organic/Paid/Referral/ Direct Traffic in GA
- Adding/ Managing more sites in Google Analytics
- Observing traffic trends in GA
Module 13. Email/ Affiliate/Mobile marketing
- Email content that drives more Conversions
- Building and managing an Email list
- Driving response with psychology-based Marketing
- Writing Conversion (copywriting & content essentials)
- Email Newsletter foundations: A Roadmap for Success
- Maximize Email deliverability to drive revenue
- Best affiliate sites for monetization- Setting up accounts
- Obtaining/ placing tracking code & getting approved for AP
- Generating revenue through a membership site/ list building
- Generating revenue through Mobile Messaging/ Apps
- Whatsapp Advertising/Mobile Video sharing
- Creating a number of Web templates with an international look and feel.
- Completely done website designs and hosting them on the TGC web server.
- Java Script templates.
- Tableless responsive website templates.
- Forms with submission examples.
- Websites with a complete Content Management System.
- SEO On-site / Off-site Optimization.
- Proving SEO results on live projects.
- Portfolio showcase.
- Mock Interviews and on the spot web design competitions.