Advanced Certification Course in Graphic Design & Prepress

11 STUDENTS ENROLLED

Introduction

The Advanced Certification Course in Graphic Design & Prepress is one of the finest Graphic Designing Courses available around and deals with the utilization of graphic design training in product advertisement, branding, and information dissemination. Being the Best Graphic Design Traning Center in Delhi NCR, the Course entails all the processes that go into the making of print for commercial, editorial and educational purposes, A special module of Prepress in the end address all practical issues involved in Offset, Digital, Silkscreen, Rotogravure etc. Students of this course will also earn certification from Adobe after successfully clearing Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) exam.

GRAPHIC DESIGN COURSES OBJECTIVE

This professional Graphic Design course would train the student to apply the principles and elements of design in product branding and advertising. Students will have complete hands-on graphic design training on all popular applications such as Photoshop CC, Illustrator CC, InDesign CC etc. used in print mediums, special classes based on Typography, Colour Sense will expand the knowledge of students towards the aesthetics.

Download our Brochure for a sneak peek
graphic design institute in delhi

COURSE OUTLINE

• Digital Illustrations
  • Advanced Digital Imaging
  • Layout for publication design, Prepress & Production

Portfolio Design

• Branding exercises including logos and stationaries
  • Social Design campaign

AFTER Graphic Design COURSE, STUDENTS WOULD BE ABLE TO WORK AS

• Graphic Designer
  • Visualizer
  • Associate Art Director
  • Design Project Manager

Graphic Design Institutes / Colleges in Delhi

TGC India has a reputation for churning out highly skilled graphic design students who are spread across lots of advertising, publication, news media, packaging, digital and offset press companies in India and all parts of the world. TGC India is the best & leading Graphic Design Courses Institute south  Delhi & Jaipur .  Students can choose from various Short Term Certificate & Diploma Courses in Graphic Design.

WHY TGC INDIA?

TGC India courses also come with 100% placement guarantee asides providing an excellent learning environment for students due to its international standard facilities, international students, and influence and extracurricular activities and industry exposure. So those students we are looking to make their career in graphic design join best Graphic Design Institute for  Graphic Design Courses in Delhi

Upcoming Batches:

6 months 3 months Mon-Fri
19th Oct
48 sessions NA Sat & Sun

Course Reviews

1. Dinesh kumar says:

Dinesh Kumar
    Very good institute for those who are aspiring to be good graphic designer or developer. I absolutely love the way of their teaching (ashwini sir) and it really helps me to understand the concepts. Thank you TGC

2. Pratap kumar says:

Pratap Kumar
    I have completed my graphic design course in 2011 from tgc animation and multimedia. Thanks to Zakir sir and Muskan mam to teach to the best. Thanks all staff

3. Rohit Dixit says:

Rohit Dixit
    I am learning Graphic Design course in TGC. My experience at TGC SouthEx was a wonderful one…Here the classes and teachers are very good and the system are working properly . faculty members are soo cooperative they are very good and helpful..All Faculty and staff are very good and helping. I feel lucky to choose this institute for all course.

4. Sagar Vats says:

Sagar Vats
    I am doing Graphic design course from tgc..I have a great experience.. Mr. Ravis is very talented and teach us in details. He give us practical knowledge also . System are working properly and center environment is so very good.. Thanks TGC..

5. Prashant Kumar
    “I have completed my Graphic Design course and now I am doing Video
    Editing from TGC. This is the best Animation & Multimedia training Institute.
    TGC has given me an endless opportunities to learn and grow.”

6. Ridhima Kashyap
    “hello,
    i am doing graphic designing from TGC under my mentor Zakir hussain sir. my course is of 6 months of which i have completed almost 80% of it. The guidance that i have been provided by the TGC group is really helpful and even the admin department is very supportive in case i wan to take any leave or something, they even provide me backup classes and even the query class if i have any doubts regarding any of the respective software. in short if anyone ask for any institution for graphics i would surely recommend this to that person.”

7. Onkar Singh says:

Onkar Singh
    My course is graphic Design … my trainer is Zakir Sir .. he teach us in very depth ..and solve our problems … Faculties are up-to-date to new trends and techs and are always available for you…and my experience is very good and i am learning a lot ..

8. Rimanshu Syal
    “I am going Graphic Design Course From TGC….I had a great learning experience in TGC…Zakir Sir is well qualified and experience Teacher… The study approach was practical. And every staff is very helpful….They share there experience with there students too… I would strongly recommend anyone to join this center…
    Like”

9. AFNAN Khan says:

AFNAN Khan
    Hiii my name is afnan khan, am doing the diploma of graphic designing from TGC animation and multimedia.My experience in tgc is so good and am doing this course with my trainer Mr Zakir Hussain and full satisfied with my trainer.

10. Ravi kumar Swaminathan
    Excellent technical knowledge in all applications of trainers. Doubts cleared then and there which is one of the most important aspect of trainer.

11. Nazim khan says:

Nazim Khan
    “.I joined the Graphic Design course here at TGC The trainers here are experienced. I would recommend anyone to join the course.They share there experience with there students too. Some of the for features of this center are flexible timings, well trained staffs.
    I would strongly recommend this center to learn any of the graphic and other courses..”

12. Aman kochhar says:

Aman Kochhar
    i am student of graphic designing ..Here the classes and teachers are very good and the system are working properly .. i have learn a lot from Zakir sir..One of the best graphic institute in Delhi..for graphic design course …

13. Sanjesh Singh
    TGC is very good institutes .I have learned Graphic design .. I had a great experience, the teachers were well qualified.zakir sir and mayank sir

14. Shriya goyal says:

Shriya Goyal
    I am doing Graphic designing course from TGC India. Here i have good experience to learn all software which are used in designing

15. Harkesh Sharma
    I have done Graphic Design course from TGC..I had a great learning experience in TGC.Teachers are very good and I had a great time here.

16. Anisha Majumdar
    My experience in TGC institute was very good. Amazing teachers and great ambience. The study approach was practical. And every staff is very helpful.

17. Kizong Lama Kizong Lama says:

Kizong Lama
    I loved the environment, the teachers were very helpful and friendly. Graphic Designing classes were very interesting and fun too, learned new things. Looking forward to joining a new course in the near future

18. Prashant Kumar Aaley
    I have a wonderful experience in TGC has a great environment and support faculty. I had done graphic design Course From TGC Animation Delhi. Faculties were also very supportive.

19. Abhishek Inderyas
    I have done the graphics Designing course from TGC Multimedia and Animation, the Best Graphic Design Insitute in Delhi. My experience has been very decent and great with the faculty as well as the teacher coordinator – Mr. Zakir sir. He has guided me all along this way towards the new beginning the field of designing. I would suggest all who are interested to pursue their dreams seriously, must attend TGC for best guidance and teaching.

20. Mukul Rajput Mukul Rajput says:

Mukul Rajput
    Best institute for learning. All teachers are very good n in graphics zakir sir is the best for me.

21. Gulafsha Khan
    It was a very great experience with TGC in this institute. Trainers are very friendly . All the faculties and management was very supporting especially Graphic design faculties Mayank sir, Zakir sir. I have a wonderful experiance.

22. Ranjana Singh
    Did my Graphic Desing Certificate course from TGC, The faculty is very good and supportive.friendly environment .infrastructure of the Institute is also good.

23. Sadhna Verma Sadhna Verma says:

Sadhna Verma
    I had great experience studying here at TGC . I have completed my adv. certification in graphic design and prepress . All the faculties and management was very supporting Especially, Graphic Design faculties Mayank Sir and Zakhir Sir. I am Very Thankful to TGC for upgrading my graphic skills.

24. Anuradha Negi
    I believe that no one can teach graphic designs like TGC do(Best Graphic Desing Insitute), they are simply awesome both in terms of deep knowledge and the way they plan and deliver lecture right from prepress to postpress. Thanks, Zakir sir & TGC staff members.

25. neeraj shashtri
    This is the best institutes for creative people and creative minds which helps to show out our inner or hiding artist. TGC Animation is the best, thanks to all faculty & staff member, it was nice to be a part of TGC.

26. ankita mathur
    Tgc is one of the best institutes in this field, with best faculty available, good and friendly environment. I would rate it 10/10. I had a good experience. I would recommend it to my friends also. Thank you tgc for a nice experience.

27. navmeeta says:

navmeeta
    I did my graphics from here and I apparently liked the management and the way they teach. Software can be a difficult thing to handle but if you have the best of facilities you can do it. TGC provides you the best.

28. Navmeeta Roy says:

Navmeeta Roy
    I did my graphics from here and i apparently liked the management and the way they teach. software can be a difficult thing to handle but if you have the best of facilities you can do it. TGC provides you the best.

29. Dheeraj Kumar
    I am working in CNC Graphics. I Lean lot from TGC. Faculty very co-operative who helped me a lot to understand things in a better way in teachers, possessing vast amount of knowledge, and the best thing, after so many days I finished up my training, I still take their guidance whenever I am in doubt. TGC training school.

30. Deepak Bhardwaj
    It was a very great experience with TGC in this institute. Trainers are very friendly.

31. Sunny Arora says:

Sunny Arora (Oodles Technologies Pvt Ltd at UI/UX Designer )
    I love art and creativity, and this course has provided me with a well-planned .

32. Sanjoy Naorem ( India Today Group as Graphics Designer)
    TGC has been an amazing experience. I am lucky to have my passion as my career, sketchinig and creativity alwayes lured me but profession as a designer

33. Shailesh Kumar ( Compositer at Planman Technologies)
    I had a great time here. It was a pleasure being a part of your course. Thanks Zakir Sir & TGC Family .

34. Dashrath Yadav at LimeRoad.com
    I loved the time I spent at TGC. The project making days were like a cherry on the cake. A combo of fun & learning. Thanks everyone.. Great support indeed !

35. Rajesh Kashyap at GoBazaar
    I want to say that I really learned a lot from this institute and I am lucky that I could get a chance to learn from this institute. Thank you Zakir sir and tgc family member.

36. Meghraj Chauhan with Mydala as Graphics Designer
    I found the assignments very stimulating and useful from the real life point of view.Great faculty at TGC.

37. Sagar says:

Sagar Arora with CPIT Skill Education as designer
    I joined TGC I must say that the training provided here is of International level and I am glad to have trainers as a support with me. With well equipped libraries I am able to learn things quick. I am enjoying the learning here at TGC

38. Ajay Pratap Singh
    Faculty are very caring and interested in students well-being. They make sure every class is fun, educational and interactive.I can positively say TGC has made me a better person.

39. Mohd Sharfuddin Khan
    Really excellent, with focus on fundamentals leading to real understanding of what’s going on and how to troubleshoot. Coming from an instructor who has a truly deep understanding and the experience to back up the course material.

40. Augusto Kasinova
    Coming from Congo I’m working at the Multi company which is called hello world. and yes i like TGC because it has changed my life now and i would like to thanks all my dear & respected teachers because they are really good,experienced and talented. My Present company in Congo…thanks and best wishes to all of you.Augusto Kasinova Graphics Designer, 3D Visualizer & VFX Artist

41. Birendra Singh Rana
    This is the best institutes for creative peoples and creative minds which help to show out our inner or hiding artist that`s. This is the best on TGC Animation & multimedia Thanks to all ( faculty & staff Member). Nice to be part of TGC.

42. Mannu Thakure
    TGC, and I’m glad I could find friends in teachers, possessing vast amount of knowledge, and the best thing, after so many days I finished up my training

43. Rajnarayan says:

Netnovaz Pvt. Ltd., Designer
    Teaching procedure in TGC is fantastic as they mainly focuses on practical implementation & knowledge.

44. Naval Kishor says:

Naval Kishor, Graphic Designer at New Apcon
    TGC is an institute where i got the complete knowledge of Designing.

45. Sudheer Pandey, Graphic Designer at The Printway
    TGC is a good institute. Faculty working here have good and vast knowledge and are always ready to help. I think, TGC is the best.

46. Manish says:

Manish, Graphic Designer at Sann System
    This is a very good institute and faculties are very impressive and experienced This is the best institute.

47. Rozbeh wasiq says:

Rozbeh wasiq, Graphic Designer at Hello World, Kabul
    I’m working at the magazine company which is called hello world. and yes i like TGC because it has changed my life now and i would like to thanks all my dear & respected teachers because they are really good,experienced and talented. My Present company in Afghanistan is Hello World and panshir water company as a part time designer…thanks and best wishes to all of you.

48. Surya Kumar says:

Surya Kumar, Freelancer
    We are so grateful to have found someone who is willing to work with our rescues, that I’m sure if we ever moved away with tgc.

49. Sandeep Sharma, Sr. Layout Designer at Planman Media
    I believe that no one can teach Graphic Design like TGC do, they are simply awesome both in terms of deep knowledge and the way they plan and deliver lecture right from prepress to postpress. Thanks TGC

50. 1 2

52 Responses on Advanced Certification Course in Graphic Design & Prepress"

1. Dinesh kumar says:

Dinesh Kumar

2. Pratap kumar says:

Pratap Kumar

3. Rohit Dixit says:

Rohit Dixit

4. Sagar Vats says:

Sagar Vats

5. Prashant Kumar
    “I have completed my Graphic Design course and now I am doing Video
    Editing from TGC. This is the best Animation & Multimedia training Institute.
    TGC has given me an endless opportunities to learn and grow.”

6. Ridhima Kashyap

navmeeta

28. Navmeeta Roy says:

Navmeeta Roy

29. Dheeraj Kumar

30. Deepak Bhardwaj

31. Sunny Arora says:

Sunny Arora (Oodles Technologies Pvt Ltd at UI/UX Designer )

32. Sanjoy Naorem ( India Today Group as Graphics Designer)

33. Shailesh Kumar ( Compositer at Planman Technologies)

34. Dashrath Yadav at LimeRoad.com

35. Rajesh Kashyap at GoBazaar

36. Meghraj Chauhan with Mydala as Graphics Designer

37. Sagar says:

Sagar Arora with CPIT Skill Education as designer

38. Ajay Pratap Singh

39. Mohd Sharfuddin Khan

40. Augusto Kasinova

41. Birendra Singh Rana

42. Mannu Thakure

43. Rajnarayan says:

Netnovaz Pvt. Ltd., Designer

44. Naval Kishor says:

Naval Kishor, Graphic Designer at New Apcon
    TGC is an institute where i got the complete knowledge of Designing.

45. Sudheer Pandey, Graphic Designer at The Printway

• Mobile: +91-9582786406 / 07
  • Email Us : [email protected]
  • Whatsapp : +91 98100 31162
  • Drop Us A Query

Course Key Features

Course Duration

Normal Track: 6 Months (2 Hours/ 5 Days)

Fast Track: 3 Months (4 Hours/ 5 Days)

Weekend Batches: Available (Sat. & Sun/ Only Sundays)

Assignment

Brilliantly designed assignments covering Primary, Intermediate and Advanced level evaluations in graphic design

Project

Live Projects (Individual and Group) with hands on experience on real time problem solving techniques

Post Training Assistance

Continual assistance in knowledge and application updates to broaden subject horizon

Study Material

Meticulously designed Course material including Course booklet, Training Videos, Tips and Tricks & Resource files etc.

Portfolio

An expert level Advertising Design and Prepress showreel endorsed by leading graphic designers

Certification

TGC Autonomous Certificate in Advertising Design and Prepress. Adobe/ Autodesk certificate (optional)

Show Buttons