Adv. Certification Course in Cinema 4D
Get a Call
The course is for those who are ready to learn every C4D tool in more detail to be able to deal with various Cinema 4D tasks without searching for tons of tutorials.
OBJECTIVE OF ADV. CERTIFICATION IN Cinema 4D
understanding of the creative and technical steps of combining traditional and 3D illustrative technique in order to sharpen skill sin C4D
COURSE OUTLINE OF ADV. CERTIFICATION IN Cinema 4D
- How to combine traditional art techniques with 3D.
- Painting impressionist
- 3D modeling a city and environmental content.
- Post-production workflows in Adobe Photoshop.
COURSE BREAKDOWN OF ADV. CERTIFICATION IN Cinema 4D
- Cinema 4d Interface
Poly Modeling Basics
- Tools and the main principles of polygonal modeling. You’ll get familiar with subdivision surfaces. Pros and cons of different types of topology.
Polygonal Modeling Tools
- Polygonal model by using poly pen and other tools that make the modeling process more effective.
What is UV
- Concept of parametric coordinates and learn how to make a UV conversion with minimum effort. Knowledge into practice making a UV mapping of our model.
Making a Packshot
- Process of creating a studio surrounding, we’ll set the lighting sources, make an animation and render the sequence.
- Mograph module overview. Mograph became an integral part of Cinema 4D. Functions and specific features on some simple examples.
- Explore the Mograph module from the inside. Get to know the procedural modeling, make a basic crowd generator and learn other unusual ways to use Mograph.
- An overview of built-in tools for rigid bodies and tissues simulation. Specific features of the bullet solver. Common mistakes users make.
- Put your knowledge about the dynamics into practice: create a simple loop for Instagram.
- Get to know the Hair module. Explore its specific features and main functions. Learn how to use it for object scattering.
- Overview of the tools that help creating an animation. Create and animate a simple rig.
Camera Animation Features
- Working with the camera is one of the most important aspects of the whole movie-making process. And it means a lot in computer graphics too. Explore the principles of creating a camera rig and learn how to use built-in tools like camera morph and motion camera.
- Cinema 4D constraints system overview. U-joint node rig
Tension, Jiggle etc.
- Deformers can be used as a great tool for correcting mistakes in your animation or adding some final polish. Learn some helpful deformers. Smoothing, jiggle, collision, tension tag.
- Get to know the PBR workflow.
- Combining 3D with real-life footage is one of the core challenges of computer graphics. Get to know the principles, as well as C4D tools that will make it easier.
Sketch & Toon
- The Sketch & Toon module is one of the best of its kind and we won’t overlook it. Create a short video in classic cartoon style.
BY THE END OF Cinema 4D COURSE, STUDENTS WOULD BE ABLE TO
- Be able to create eye-catching 3D designs and animations.
- 3D Modeling and Animation
- Foundations of Cinema 4D
- Learn the fundamentals of Cinema 4D with a hands-on, project-based approach
CAREER OPTIONS AFTER COURSE IN ADV. CERTIFICATION IN Cinema 4D
Students who complete this course have the following career options
- Motion Graphic Designer
WHY TGC INDIA?
TGC India is a leading Animation and VFX Institute in Delhi with branches across the country. Among the numerous high level courses it offers Adv. Certification in Cinema 4D course.
It provides an educational environment that houses both local and foreign students who share ideas to develop their visual communication skills.
It boasts of well trained and highly experienced staff who are both friendly and courteous and ready to train using Live projects and the interactive learning system whose benefits outweigh online tutorials or self help books.
No Reviews found for this course.