Adv. Certification in Music for Gaming
Get a Call
Adv. Certification in Music for Gaming students will make beautiful music for Video Games and for streaming environment, Students will create a sense for Gaming Music Composition; Digital Orchestration & Sound Design.
MUSIC FOR GAMING COURSE OUTLINE
- Compose high quality, original video game music for any type of game and genre.
- Start or further your career as a game music composer.
- The Keyboard – Controller
- The Realism of sound. PART 1
- The Realism of sound. PART 2
- The Realism of sound. PART 3
- INNER TONE & OUTER TONE for Video Games
- THE FILM SCRIPT & LEITMOTIFS for Soundtracks & Video Games
Module 2: Video Game music and composting basics
- Video Game Music Basic.
- The Composer’s Thought Process.
- Easy Composing Methods.
Module 2: Create A Piece From Scratch
- String Arrangements
- Brass Arrangements
- Solo Violin
- Voices & Atmospheres –
- Adding A Realistic Rhythm
- Mixing & Mastering With T-Racks Plugins
- Final Piece & Inspirational Painting
Module 3: Learning With Real Scenes
- The Importance Of Sound Design
- Composing With Voices.
- The Crescendo – Dramatic Scene
BY THE END OF ADV. CERTIFICATION IN MUSIC FOR GAMING, STUDENTS WOULD BE ABLE TO
- This course will allow students to create soundtracks by using MIDI technology and the best digital orchestration libraries to date.
- Students will know how the language of emotions and music work together to generate a new way of creating melodies and visual renderings
- Percussion libraries and orchestral brass:
Final Submission, Jury Presentation, Certification, Internship and Placement Assistance
No Reviews found for this course.
0 Responses on Adv. Certification in Music for Gaming"