Adv. Certification in 2D Classical Animation
At TGC we provides students with the advanced knowledge in principles of Adv. Certification in 2D Classical Animation in our traditional animation course. The student will learn concepts such as squash and stretch, timing, path of action, anticipation, action-reaction, weight, volume, and staging.
This 2d animation courses will also develop the student’s animation design sense, with exercises in character design. The student will also learn technical skills to produce animation, such as how to flip and draw, and how to film animation using Light boxes & using punch sheets. Skills learned will be applied throughout the Digital Animation Program. At the end of the course student will create a demo reel.
- Core understanding of Animation principles
- 2D Character Design using Light boxes and Punch sheets
- Line Tests and using Dope sheets
- Placing the character in a scene
- Conceptual Design
- Production and Time Management
Course Duration: 6 months
Schedule: 2 Hours/3 Days a week
HOW TO DEVELOPE ANIMATION FROM CONCEPT TO 70 MM SCREEN
- How to develop story from core concept to story line.
- Script writing.
- How to plane strategy, paragraph according to story.
- Basics of drawings.
- Objective drawings.
- Gesture drawings.
- Live studies.
- Still life studies.
- Detail anatomy studies from Humans to animals, reptiles and others.
- Principles of drawings.
- Light and shadow.
- How to Develop Characters living and nonliving from Realistic, Semi Realistic to cartooning.
- How to develop Backgrounds and Foregrounds.
- Camera and Shots.
- Story Boarding.
- History of Animation.
- Principle of Animation.
- Lip synchronization.
- Walk through.
- Of Human beings Male, Female, Children, Kids and even New born infant.
- Of Animals, Reptiles and Birds.
- Follow-throughs and secondary actions.
- IB and CU. (In-betweens and Cleanups).
No Reviews found for this course.