TGC Graphic Design Web Design Animation Multimedia Courses Training Institute

• Profile photo of Mili
  • Profile photo of Rozbeh wasiq
  • Profile photo of Rajneesh Shrivastava
  • Profile photo of Manish
  • Profile photo of Prateek Kaushik

INTRODUCTION

WEB PRO is an unique course in web design + web development + internet marketing. Conceived at TGC- Webpro is probably the only course at TGC (or anywhere) where we are giving written Job by signing a placement letter right at time of joining the course. This confidence comes through our commitment to deliver the best in web design training imparted by professionals on practical platform. We are proud to retain industry’s best faculty in Navigation Design, Interactive Design, Web Programming, Advanced PHP, Framework programming, Responsive design (HTML5/ CSS3) & Internet marketing including SEO/SMO/PPC strategy. Apart from daily classroom sessions students joins web workshops, group exercises and Live projects.

TGC has its own production wing name: indi-visual graphics and multimedia & Digital Yatra. TGC is an ISO certified company in production of web design and development. Students during their advanced stages of course do internship with the production wing. We are happy to boast that more no. of web design studios in India today touching bases with TGC for their placement replenishment comparing to any other company. We invite you to visit TGC today and have a feel for our webpro course, we are pretty sure, if your passion is web design you will love to be part of TGC.

For the complete breakdown of this WebPro course,

Programme Outcome:

• Creating eye catching templates with international look and feel.
  • Complete understanding of web 3.0 standards.
  • Creating tableless responsive websites.
  • Content Management System and developing admin moduled websites.
  • Fully Functional Ecommerce website with payment gateway integration
  • Domain hosting, Site uploading & Maintenance.
  • SEO (On Page/ Off page), Google updates, Analytics and Web Search Console,
  • Strategy design for digital marketing,  Affliate marketing, Email Marketing
  • Advanced PPC through Adwords, FB Ads, Twitter ads, Adsense management along with social media marketing

Course Structure

Module1. Illustrations & Web Imaging

• Planning a website using a structured document
  • Site Navigation Types
  • Advanced Responsive UI by creating web assets
  • Typography and colour sense for Web design
  • Scribbling the layout
  • Creating web templates
  • Slicing the templates
  • Recognizing Good design vs. Bad Design
  • Optimizing images for faster downloads

Module2. Core UX & Web Functionality

• HTML5/CSS3  with Dreamweaver CC
  • JQery and Bootstrap,
  • Creating and Testing Responsive design
  • Web 3.0 standards,
  • Java Script,
  • Testing and Maintaining a website,
  • FTP controls.

Module 3. Core PHP & content management systems

• Installing Servers for PHP testing
  • Arrays, Super Arrays ($_GET, $_POST, $_SESSION)
  • Strings, Form Functionality, Form Validations
  • Running MYSQL Queries through PHP
  • Setting Joomla Content Management System
  • Setting WordPress Content Management System
  • Admin controls and modifications in CMS Database
  • Designing Dynamic Websites using PHP

Module 4. Advanced PHP & E-commerce integration

• Classes and objects in PHP (OOPS)
  • OOPs, OO programing or object oriented programming.
  • Inheritance, Abstraction, Polymorphism, Encapsulation
  • Difference between PHP 3 ,PHP 4, PHP 5 and PHP 6
  • AJAX- Connecting & checking server using JavaScript
  • Checking XML HTTP request object in browsers
  • Discussing PHP Frameworks
  • Integrating Shopping Cart integration in website
  • Setting up/ Checking E-Commerce in a website
  • Practicals and Live Projects

Module 5. Advanced HTML5/JQuery and CSS3

• Vision and Future of HTML5
  • HTML5 elements and attributes.
  • Using the audio, video and canvas elements.
  • Using new JavaScript APIs. and JavaScript alternatives
  • Data Storage in HTML5, Offline Applications, Geolocations
  • HTML5 Web Workers, Messaging APIs, Web Sockets
  • Applying JQuery, JQuery as alternative for Flash
  • Selecting and Manipulating DOM Elements with jQuery
  • Event-Driven Programming with jQuery
  • jQuery and Ajax

Module 6. CodeIgniter (Framework)

• Hello world in CodeIgniter
  • Discussing CodeIgniter Framework
  • Model Architecture,
  • View Architecture,
  • Controller Architecture
  • View Helpers for AJAX,
  • Javascript, HTML Forms
  • Built-in Validation
  • Application Scaffolding
  • Access Control Lists
  • Data Sanitization
  • Security, Session, and Request Handling Components
  • Flexible View Caching
  • Project on CodeIgniter

Module 7. Open Cart(Open Source Shopping Cart)

• Introduction to Open Cart
  • Setting up a store on Open Cart
  • Various module of osCommerce (Adding/Modifying Products)
  • Integrating Payment Gateway with Open Cart

Module 8.  MYSQL

• Connecting to the MYSQL
  • Selecting a database
  • Finding out about errors
  • Adding data to a table
  • Acquiring the value
  • Finding the number of rows
  • Inserting data
  • Entering and updating data
  • Executing multiple queries

Module 9. Digital Marketing- Advanced SEO

• Understanding SEO and why is it required for your business?
  • Analysing site for SEO- Diagnosis Report Vs Treatment
  • Undertanding Panda/ Penguin/ HummingBird/ Pigeon etc.
  • Working on URL/ Meta/ Title Alt/ HTags of your site
  • Setting up/ Managing WordPress blog on your site
  • Competitor analysis & strategising your SEO
  • Quality backlink generation through High PR/ PA/DA sites
  • Google My Business/ Classifieds/ Forums/ Bookmarking content
  • Creating high quality and engaging contents
  • Video Sharing/ Content sharing through Web 2.0 data

Module 10. Advanced PPC & Remarketing

• Setting up first Adwords campaign for your website
  • Managing My Client Center for Adwords
  • Creating attractive ads with high quality scores
  • Landing page creation for better ROI and CPA
  • Setting up goals and funnels in Adwords Campaign
  • Remarketing and developing audience,
  • Managing CPC & increasing Conversions for Campaign
  • Setting up and mangaing Adsense
  • Managing Ad Extensions & Display networks
  • Bing/ Facebook/ Twitter Paid ads management
  • Reporting and Case Study

Module 11. social media optimization (SMO)

• Understanding & levaraging value for your business through SMO
  • Setting up FB Business page and increasing engagment on Business page
  • Creating engaging posts/ contests/ culture/ events
  • Managing insights/ Talk-abouts and reviews from audience
  • Managing SM eg. Linkedin, G+, Youtube, Pinterest, Twitter etc.
  • Video / Photo / Audio Sharing (YT, Vimeo, Flickr, Podcasting)
  • Managing Coupon based sites and Location based services
  • Scheduling posts for better results
  • Strategising SMO Proposals for Ecommerce sites

• Adding/ Managing more sites in Google Analytics
  • Observing traffic trends in GA

Module 13. Email/ Affiliate/Mobile marketing

• Email content that drives more Conversions
  • Building and managing an Email list
  • Driving response with Psychology-based Marketing
  • Writing Conversion (copywriting & content essentials)
  • Email Newsletter foundations: A Roadmap for Success
  • Maximize Email deliverability to drive revenue
  • Best affiliate sites for monetization- Setting up acounts
  • Obtaining/ placing tracking code & getting approved for AP
  • Generating revenue through a membership site/ list building
  • Generating revenue through Mobile Messaging/ Apps
  • Whatsapp Advertising/Mobile Video sharing

Portfolio Design

• Creating a number of Web templates with international look and feel.
  • Completly done website designs and hosting them on TGC web server.
  • Java Script templates.
  • Tableless responsive website templates.
  • Forms with submission examples.
  • Websites with complete Content Management System.
  • SEO On-site / Off-site Optimization.
  • Proving SEO results on live projects.
  • Portfolio showcase.
  • Mock Interviews and on the spot web design competitions.
  • Placement.

96 sessions NA Sat & Sun
1st Jan
12 months 6 months Mon-Fri
1st Jan
96 sessions NA Sat & Sun

Course Reviews

1. Tanushree Sen ( Mother's Pride as web Design & Developer )
    The Web Pro ( design , development, internet marketing) course taught here is very advanced. Lab sessions and practicals contribute a lot towards academic progress. Thank you TGC for giving life to my dream. Now I am learning more than i expected…..

2. Profile photo of Mohit Thapa Mohit Thapa says:

Mohit Thapa ( Web Developer at Accenture)
    TGC is a student’s institute. The best part is the practical training and live projects that we do in our course curriculum. It helped me in understanding the scope of my subject easily. Thanks Ashwani Sir

3. Ram Ratan Maurya (Founder at Codestag as web Designer & developer)
    I felt the environmental classes provided a very comprehensive overview of the requirements and a good discussion on Design and Development.

4. Sunita Panwar
    It provides a good introduction to practical topics and imparts right and practical knowledge. it’s a skill to learn and play with it. TGC taught me all this so well. Thanks to all ! :>

5. Profile photo of Mansi Govil Mansi Govil says:

Mansi Govil working with Innodata Isogen
    We are so grateful to have found someone who is willing to go out of its way to help us. We will always remember TGC no matter where we are. Thank you Ashwani Sir

6. Gopal Krishna Bajpai
    The Web Pro ( design , development, internet mkt) course taught here is very advanced. Lab sessions and practical contribute a lot in academic progress.

7. Abhishek Kumar
    The course was outstanding and will surely boost my career prospects.

8. Aman Srivastava working with GSPANN Technologies

9. Profile photo of Amit Ranjan Amit Ranjan says:

Amit Ranjan working with Mindmill Software Ltd
    Learning experience was fantastic at TGC. Faulty is good here and I got the opportunity to collect good knowledge about web design & development. Thanks Ashwani Sir !

10. Profile photo of Abhishek Dev Abhishek Dev says:

Abhishek Dev
    When I was being trained on PHP programming, I would look forward to the follow up class on the same subject! I would surely recommend this class to my colleague developers. Great value! Thank you Ashwani Sir for this great opportunity.

11. Hussaini Ibrahim, I4cus Nigeria Limited
    Coming from Nigera , TGC is a student’s institue. The best part is the practical training and live projects that we do in our course curriculum. It helped me in understanding the scope of my subject easily. -TGC training school. Student (Web Pro ) from Nigera.

12. Bolorzul Boldbaatar , TV5-Mongolia
    Coming from Mongolia, I would like to declare that this institute is fantastic plus the function in the institute has sound knowledge about web and also current criteria. These people assist the students to discover the logic behind the everything. Advancement throughout their understanding classes and also provide completely new thoughts and help learners to higher idea of. We have enjoyed our coaching duration.

13. Faharudeen Farouk, Farsman Holdings Limited
    Coming from Lagos ,I’m glad to say i are a part of a huge software growth group. Our team is quite innovative. Most of us provide work good quality from our best. However especially this prosperous achievement’s credit goes to Web Designing Institute. Their own way of educating along with systematically patterned syllabus allows a breeze approach to learn along with knowledge. If i could get good results why not other people.

14. Profile photo of Karuna Nidhi Karuna Nidhi says:

Karuna Nidhi
    Best Web Design & Development (web Pro) training institute in India.I was thrilled with the personalized attention I received from Zakir Sir & Ashwani Sir during my training period. Everyone at TGC was very helpful and they all made me learn so much. Enjoyed every bit of my course to the fullest. Thanks TGC term.

15. Profile photo of Indrajit Sen Indrajit Sen says:

Indrajit Sen
    I have completed Web Pro and I am glad I could find friends in teachers, possessing vast amount of knowledge and the best thing is after so many days I finished up my training. I still take their guidance whenever I am in doubt. Excellent experience from TGC Animation.

16. Profile photo of Aishwarya Aishwarya says:

Aishwarya
    Ashwani Bhatia is a PERFECT SIR. He teaches very nicely and easy to understand & he makes the subject very interesting.. If a teacher like Ashwani Sir is there in every field than students can achieve every goal in his life. He encourages and helps students to do the best in every software…

17. Profile photo of Sunny Sehgal Sunny Sehgal says:

Sunny Sehgal
    I have passed my M.C.A in 2011 and after that joined various institutes but none of the institute was good or even ok.Then i join TGC and got the best faculty and study environment with lots of good study material.

17 Responses on Adv. Diploma Course in Web Design, Development & Internet Marketing"

1. Tanushree Sen ( Mother's Pride as web Design & Developer )

2. Profile photo of Mohit Thapa Mohit Thapa says:

Mohit Thapa ( Web Developer at Accenture)

3. Ram Ratan Maurya (Founder at Codestag as web Designer & developer)

4. Sunita Panwar

5. Profile photo of Mansi Govil Mansi Govil says:

Mansi Govil working with Innodata Isogen

6. Gopal Krishna Bajpai

7. Abhishek Kumar
    The course was outstanding and will surely boost my career prospects.

8. Aman Srivastava working with GSPANN Technologies

• Toll free: 1800 3070 2228
  • Mobile: +91-9582786406 / 07
  • Email Us : info@tgcindia.com
  • Drop Us A Query

Course Key Features

• Course Duration

Normal Track: 1 Year ( 3 Hours/ 5 Days)

Fast Track: 6 Months (5 Hours/ 5 Days)

Weekend Batches: Available (Sat. & Sun/ Only Sundays)

• Assignment
      Brilliantly designed assignments covering Primary, Intermediate and Advanced level evaluations in Web Design & Development
    • Project
      Live Projects (Individual and Group) with hands on experience on real time problem solving techniques
    • Post Training Assistance
      Continual assistance in knowledge and application updates to broaden subject horizon
    • Study Material
      Meticulously designed Course material including Course booklet, Training Videos, Tips and Tricks & Resource files etc.
    • Portfolio
      An expert level Web Design portfolio endorsed by leading we designers containing functional websites, e-com. templates, digital marketing live project reports
    • Certification
      TGC Autonomous Diploma in Web Design, Web Development & Internet Marketing, Adobe/ Autodesk certificate (optional)
    Call us at: 1800 3070 2228