Canon EOS 6D
- It is the lightest and smallest full-frame camera by Canon, weighing only 680g, so it is best suited for travel.
- The camera sits below 5D MKIII in their DSLR range and it is known as the perfect step up the body for the ones looking to move on from APS-C cameras.
- It features a 20.2MP sensor which is big enough to make significant crops, but it is the smallest resolution of any of these cameras. Its sensor is paired with a DIGIC5+ image processor which gives amazing ISO range of 100 to 25,600 which is stretched to 50-102,400 to give a superior low light performance.
- The 6D features 11-point AF system down to -3EV and shoot at 4.5 fps.
- It is one of the most affordable full frame cameras out there.
- It is Nikon’s entry level to full frame shots and it is the very affordable shooter of its kind.
- It consists of 24.3MP camera matching resolution of Nikon D750 and is paired with the EXPEED3 processor, which is also used in D4, the flagship pro camera from Nikon.
- With this technological partnership, it has got the patented ISO range of 100-6400, which is rather limited and can be expanded to 50-25,600 to enhance shooting in low light.
- The camera has a 39-point AF system, and 9 of them are very advanced cross AF sensors.
- It can also record full HD video and shoot at rapid 6 fps.
- It is the only mirrorless camera which provides the best value off full-frame bodies.
- It is really a great camera as it is CSC rather than a DSLR.
- It is a lot more compact than others and it loads lighter as well, as it weighs only 556g.
- It has a 24.3MP sensor with 5-axis image stabilization technology.
- It means there is a low risk of facing the blur in camera shake.
- The sensor features image stabilization which works on any lens you have.
- It has ISO at 100-25,600 to perform well in low light.
- It is the flagship DSLR from Pentax and it is loaded with lots of amazing specs.
- It has 36.4 MP full frame sensor and it doesn’t have AA filter to deliver super sharp images.
- It also has 5-axis Sensor-Shift image stabilization to shoot around 5-stops slower without camera shape.
- It is ideal for low-light shooting.
- It offers a lot of features on premium full-frame cameras from Nikon like D810 and D5.
- It is built with a 24.3MP sensor powered by the EXPEED4 processor.
- It can shoot at 6.5fps with native ISO of 100-12,800, which you can expand to ISO 50-51,200 for very low light situations.