Full frame cameras are used by most professional photographers. It is because they are very beneficial over their APS-C counterparts. They provide improved image quality, better low light performance, no cropping of the focal length of the lens and increased background blur. As full frame cameras produce better imaging, the price is likely to be more expensive. Don’t worry, we have listed the five most economical and value-for-money full frame cameras out there.
Canon EOS 6D
- It is the lightest and smallest full-frame camera by Canon, weighing only 680g, so it is best suited for travel.
- The camera sits below 5D MKIII in their DSLR range and it is known as the perfect step up the body for the ones looking to move on from APS-C cameras.
- It features a 20.2MP sensor which is big enough to make significant crops, but it is the smallest resolution of any of these cameras. Its sensor is paired with a DIGIC5+ image processor which gives amazing ISO range of 100 to 25,600 which is stretched to 50-102,400 to give a superior low light performance.
- The 6D features 11-point AF system down to -3EV and shoot at 4.5 fps.
- It is one of the most affordable full frame cameras out there.
- It is Nikon’s entry level to full frame shots and it is the very affordable shooter of its kind.
- It consists of 24.3MP camera matching resolution of Nikon D750 and is paired with the EXPEED3 processor, which is also used in D4, the flagship pro camera from Nikon.
- With this technological partnership, it has got the patented ISO range of 100-6400, which is rather limited and can be expanded to 50-25,600 to enhance shooting in low light.
- The camera has a 39-point AF system, and 9 of them are very advanced cross AF sensors.
- It can also record full HD video and shoot at rapid 6 fps.
- It is the only mirrorless camera which provides the best value off full-frame bodies.
- It is really a great camera as it is CSC rather than a DSLR.
- It is a lot more compact than others and it loads lighter as well, as it weighs only 556g.
- It has a 24.3MP sensor with 5-axis image stabilization technology.
- It means there is a low risk of facing the blur in camera shake.
- The sensor features image stabilization which works on any lens you have.
- It has ISO at 100-25,600 to perform well in low light.
- It is the flagship DSLR from Pentax and it is loaded with lots of amazing specs.
- It has 36.4 MP full frame sensor and it doesn’t have AA filter to deliver super sharp images.
- It also has 5-axis Sensor-Shift image stabilization to shoot around 5-stops slower without camera shape.
- It is ideal for low-light shooting.
- It offers a lot of features on premium full-frame cameras from Nikon like D810 and D5.
- It is built with a 24.3MP sensor powered by the EXPEED4 processor.
- It can shoot at 6.5fps with native ISO of 100-12,800, which you can expand to ISO 50-51,200 for very low light situations.
If you are looking for the best photography courses in Delhi, TGC India is one of the best photography institutes in India.
0 Responses on 5 Most Economical Full Frame Cameras"