If you are thinking about a bright future and a promising career, you need to keep an eye out for various career opportunities. The best career option for you would be the one that is going to top the markets for at least the next five years. With a tremendous increase in technology, the field of smartphones and software are proving to be highly promising. More precisely, choosing a career as an Android Developer is what you should consider, if you want to be safe for the future. Android OS has almost conquered the smartphone markets, with its user-friendly approach and fast processing. It has, therefore, opened gates to many new job opportunities and amongst them, there is an incredibly high demand for Android application developers.
Who is an Android Developer?
Android developer or android application developer is a person who develops and maintains the smooth running of smartphone applications for the Android OS. To become an android developer, you’ll need basic skills and knowledge about HTML and JAVA. Additionally, an Android developer needs to understand user interface and should also be flexible enough to learn and switch between different programming languages easily. Android applications have to meet customer needs and requirements consistently. So, an Android application developer needs to be well aware of consumer trends and requirements, to be able to shoot new innovative ideas for application development. Your success as an Android developer will be based purely on your expertise, talent, creativity, and innovation.
Why Choose this Career?
- According to several marketing maestros, android application development is the best computer job through 2020, due to its tremendous growth rate.
- Android is one of the most preferred smartphones operating systems in the global smartphone market.
- Android OS is cutting edge and keeps upgrading along with the technological advancements in the field. Being an Android developer, you’ll have numerous new challenges and opportunities to display your expertise.
- Job opportunities are likely to increase further, due to the incredibly rapid growth of the Android OS. Hundreds of high-end brands are launching their Android apps in order to provide user-friendly options to their customers. So, if you catch this wave, you’ll be up for a glorious ride.
- Android application developers are being paid a descent salary, which ranges from 15,000 Rs to 20,000 Rs. On the basis of your experience, skills, and expertise in the field, your salary can increase even higher with time.
With so many benefits and opportunities, being an android developer is, undoubtedly, one of the most promising career options of the decade.
How to Get the Job?
Surely, with the increase in demand, there is also an upsurge of young people choosing to be android developers. There are hundreds of online tutorials and blogs on “how to develop android apps”. So, if you are going for an interview, be ready to see some crowd. No matter the number of candidates attending the interview, the companies are always on the look-out for skilled and experienced individuals who have good practical knowledge about their job. So, if you are trained by a reputed institute providing android certification course, you can bypass the crowd and get the job easily. The interactive and practical training provided in institutes will enhance your skills and give you an upper hand in the interviews as well.
With so much to achieve, waiting is wasting time. So, go for it; build your app and become an Android Developer.
0 Responses on Android Developer- The Next Generation Career"